Friday, March 23, 2012

A week of changes

A lot has been going on in our household this week, and in life in general. Waz is going TDY for about 5 daysish and I am sad I dont get to see him for a few days. Also my position at the middle school as a Resource Aid with my middle schoolers ended today. I am sad and I really enjoyed working with the kids and feeling like I was making even a small difference in the kids who need a little extra helps life. I am still a sub, but now I am pretty much on call for work. It might give me some free time to catch up on everything else in life thats lacking behind like housework, social interaction, doing Jesus/reading time.

I had a hard week, I am sure I will post more about it later. For now though I will leave you with what has gotten me through this month. Its from the Help, " I am smart, I am kind, I am important" and also I would just say I am Mareisa and I am stronger than anything that comes my way. I can do everything I set my mind to and I will get through this. It is so crazy how just forcing myself to go on by changing my thinking actually forced me to continue. Everyday I will get stronger and more able to deal with my emotions, but until I can handle everything I will continue to self encourage. Take some time to encourage another person this week, even if they have a smile on their face their heart might need a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment