Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Schools out Kids!!!

So I am now a free agent, well mostly. The school year is over and although I will miss my little buddies I am really excited to have a break and catch up on everything that I have fallen behind on. Like picture taking, traveling, online tv shows, girl friend chat time, and finally going home! Oh and the 3 paperbacks sitting on my bedside table and bookshelves and my kindle is overflowing. Everytime I look on amazon or a bookstore I grab two more books. I may be an addict. Anyways speaking of books let me wrap up the books Ive read recently.


I lovedddddd this book, it was so good and funny and added perks and behind the scenes stuff that I really enjoyed.



This is the 9th book in my 10 book vampire series. Ive made it this far and it is a great series but Im getting frustrated that book 10 doesnt come out until October and Im not really happy about waiting so many months to read up again.


So I love everything about Jen Lancaster and she delivered with this book. I love how she can make me laugh while on an airplane or on the beach, and considering I took it to Spain I finished it before I came home.


Well Im a Harry Potter nut and I had to read everything I could get my hands on. It is the background of the fairytales that run throughout the HP books and movies. It was nice to knwo some background, too bad the book isnt very big or else I wouldnt have finished it in a few days.


So I joined a bookclub (cause Im a BA) and this was the first book. Holy mother of Mary I cried so hard I had snotted and cried through my Tshirt and pillow. I read it in 3 hours it was so great. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes a great book with twists and turns at the end. Ugh its such a great book!!!



So If you lost count I have read 6 books since the beginning of May. Its only the second week of June. I seriously love reading, and I clearly have no social life lol.


I have so many tv shows and coffee dates and hopefully trips to the shooting range to do that my head may explode. Of course tomorrow Im babysitting my favorite babygirl Aliyah, but after that I am going to be staying up all night and drinking and watching true blood. Yay I am so happy like a kid getting out of school when you are in elementary school and you eat twinkies and play sega all summer. So cheers to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment