Friday, February 17, 2012

Cant stop my impulsive recipe collecting!

So I don't really like to cook. I really enjoy eating and the smells my house makes when I cook, the sound of the mixers, and good music like Stevie Wonder or oldies in the kitchen. I am super OCD so I actually hate creating a mess. Cooking is all about destroying your kitchen 3-4 times a day in the hopes that you can eat a nice meal before you have to start sweating again cleaning up your mess. If cooking was possible without the mess I'd be all over that in a heart beat. But until that crazy invention begins (get going scientists) I have started a folder on my desktop all about cooking foods I could maybe possibly do if no one was to come over for a few days.

1. 3- ingredient pulled pork recipe. All you need is a slow cooker, Pork tenderloin, a can of cola or root beer and BBQ sauce. I made it last saturday and it was beautiful. I made 2 pounds yet there was no left overs...Someone in my house must have a tape worm lol.
3-Ingredient Pulled Pork