Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I suck at this updating thing!


Well there goes for consistency... Ive decided to start back up again, since there is so much going on in our lives right now.
To do a quick catch up:
1) I graduated from college with a BA in psychology, Wazi graduated from AIT and we moved across the world to Germany (Ja Deutchland!)

!




2) I am working as a substitute teacher and Wazi likes his new unit and was promoted, woo!

3) We have already been here for a year, and we have traveled a ton but have so many more places we would like to go. Normandy and Paris,France were the big ones last year.
















4) The dogs are still kickin'
5) My family came to visit for Christmas, which was fun.
6) We are planning a trip back to America this summer, and I cannot wait for Target.
7) We are going to Spain for my birthday and I get to go to a nude beach so woohoo.


So that pretty much catches you up on what has been going on in our lives. We really like Germany and I havent learned the language at all but I can pretty much sound dumb ordering a sandwich or some pommes. And McDonalds sucks here so Ive got that going for me. Im going to upload some pictures of our trips now, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment